Tuesday, July 2, 2013

1st Week Done!!!

So I finished my first week of the 30 day paleo challenge! I already know that this will last much longer than 30 days! I feel amazing, healthy, energized. It's not super difficult to work out anymore, don't get me wrong, I still can't finish a whole workout DVD but it's better than only being able to do two to five minutes!!

I wish I had taken a picture last Monday because already I have lost.......... 13 lbs!! In one week, holy crap :) I was very excited and surprised to step on the scale this morning and see those numbers. It feel great and had made me even more motivated to keep going, to push myself when I want to quit and to remind myself of how much better I feel when I want to cheat!

So last week I walked during the week for 20 minutes and was able to get through 16 minuets of Tae Bo. My goal for this week is to walk as close to 30 minutes as I can and to try and get through all 25 minutes of Tae Bo. I might try my walk at home DVD again, if I do it's only 25 min of walking but it's much faster paced and it's full mile, I've only been doing 2/3 of a mile.

Here's to another week of paleo! I might check in half way through... if not see you all next Monday!

****I wrote this last week 6/24/13 and then got sick so I NEVER posted, LOL such is life****


No comments:

Post a Comment